Want to sign up for and track your summer reading progress online? Here’s how:
1. Visit gepl.org/summer and click the link that says “Click here to access online summer reading!” Or just click this link.
2. Click the tab at the top of the page that is appropriate for your age group. For this demo, I’m signing up as an adult, so I’m clicking the “adult” tab.
3. Click the button that says “sign me up”.
4. Enter your information on the page. Click “save”.
5. A confirmation message will appear with your name, library card number and online summer reading password. Click OK.
6. After you click, OK, you’ll be redirected to your own summer reading website. From this page you can click the “add/view log” button to enter books you’ve read.
7. Type the book you read and its author in the boxes provided.
8. Click “save” to save the book into your online summer reading log. When you see that your book has been entered, click “back” to return to your summer reading home page.
9. Click “log out” to log out of your summer reading account.