Find Tax Forms & Information?

The library carries a limited number of tax forms, but all forms can be printed from websites.

FederalState of IllinoisTax advice for SeniorsQuick Links to Common FormsFree Assistance at COD


To order federal forms by phone: 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676)
For federal tax information: 1-800-TAX-1040 (1-800-829-1040)

For additional assistance with federal tax products and filing:

Local IRS Office and Taxpayer Assistance Center:
2001 Butterfield Road
DownersGrove, IL 60515
Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 PM
630-493-5291 (recording only)

State of Illinois

To order state forms by phone: 1-800-356-6302
For state tax information: 1-800-732-8866 or 1-217-782-3336 (8a.m. to 5 p.m.)

Tax advice for seniors:

From February 3 -April 7, 2014, the Glen Ellyn Park District is offering tax help for seniors (Mondays only) by appointment. Call 630-858-2463 for details.

To locate the nearest AARP Tax-Aide site, call 1-888-227-7669 or visit AARP’s website.

Feel free to ask for tax forms at the Adult Services Information Desk. We will be happy to print them for you at ten cents a page.

Quick links to common forms:

IRS – Internal Revenue Service

Illinois Department of Revenue

Illinois Department on Aging

Tax Forms for All States from 1990-Present


Free Tax Assistance at College of DuPage

COD accounting students will offer their services for free under instructor supervision through April. Sessions are from 9 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturdays, Feb. 16 and 23, March 9, 16 and 23 and April 6 in the Berg Instruction Center (BIC), rooms 1640 and 1644. Make sure to bring all relevant tax information and last year’s return. For more information, call (630) 942-3400.

Federal | State of Illinois | Tax advice for Seniors | Quick Links to Common Forms | Free Assistance at COD

This page was last updated on February 10, 2014