The meeting room facilities of the Glen Ellyn Public Library are available to groups and organizations in accordance with regulations established by the Library Board of Trustees. Use of the meeting room by any group or organization does not constitute an endorsement by the Library Board of the group’s policies or beliefs.
The meeting room may be used by a Glen Ellyn Public Library card holder 18 years or older for the following purposes:
- Meetings of any not-for-profit agencies, committees, boards of units of government, organizations, and groups.
The meeting room may not be used for:
- Private social functions
- Programs which are not suitable for the Library’s physical facilities, or which would interfere with the Library’s normal operation
- Programs or gatherings which present a clear and present danger to the welfare of the participants, attendees, Library staff and patrons, and/or the community
Please note the following limitations to our room availability. In an effort to allow GEPL programs priority access to GEPL facilities, outside groups wishing to book our rooms may do so after the following dates:
- April 15 for June, July & August
- July 15 for September, October & November
- October 15 for December, January & February
- January 15 for March, April & May