Volunteer your time to help out at the library! There are many different types of opportunities to help out. Simply click on one of the volunteer openings to learn more.
Home Delivery Volunteers
Description: Volunteers deliver and pick-up library materials for Library Members who are unable to visit the library due to a physical limitation.
- Valid Drivers License
- Working Cell Phone
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Be able to commit to at least one delivery a month within the preset delivery schedule
If you are interested or have any questions about this position, please email Sarah Kleiva or call her at 630-790-6745.
Community Volunteer Opportunities:
- AmericanTowns.com: Provides links to many Glen Ellyn organizations and agencies
- Giving DuPage: Connects donors and volunteers with local agencies and offers tips on volunteering and giving
- VolunteerMatch: Find volunteer opportunities by topic and location
- “C.R.I.S.” Community Resource Information System: Provides social service information in DuPage County. Click on Volunteer Opportunities to search for providers that need help