Print from Inside and Outside the Library!
It is possible to send a print job to the library from a laptop inside and outside of the library, using PrinterOn Guest Printing Services.
- Click the above link
- Choose a printer:
- Color Printer: 50 cents per page
- B&W Printer: 10 cents per page
- Enter your 14 digit library or guest card number (starts 21322…)
- Browse for the document you wish to print and click “open” to attach it
- Follow the instructions until you see document status “your request has been processed”
Print jobs will remain available for 24 hours. Library staff is unable to assist with setting up wireless internet on your computer; you are responsible for the set up, modification or troubleshooting of your equipment.
The internet is a public network. Be aware that information sent from your laptop can be intercepted by anyone else with a wireless device and the appropriate software. Transmitting any personal information such as passwords, credit card or Social Security numbers while using any wireless “hotspot,” including the library’s, is not recommended. If you choose to send personal information make sure you are connected to a website that encrypts data using Secure Socket Layering (SSL). Virus and security protection is your responsibility.