Please check our Plans to Resume Library Operations for up-to-date information about library hours and services.
Our digital library has free ebooks, e-audiobooks, movies, TV, and music services that you can use 24/7 with your library card! If you do not currently have a Glen Ellyn Public Library library card, you can register for a digital library card online .
Please continue to follow these simple steps, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), to stop the spread of illness:
- Stay calm.
- Stay home.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces you touch.
Additional Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Website
- COVID-19 Website
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19
- What to Do If You Are Sick With COVID-19
- Interim US Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Persons with Potential Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Exposure in Travel-Associated or Community Settings
- Health Alert Network
- Travelers’ Health Website
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health’s Small Business International Travel Resource Travel Planner
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Recommendations for Ships
Federal Government Foreclosure and Eviction Information
- Fannie Mae COVID-19 Relief Options
- Freddie Mac Our COVID-19 Response
- Frequently Asked Questions: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Assistance Options for Families Impacted by COVID-19
- My Home by Freddie Mac Extending Help to Homeowners Impacted by COVID-19
- My Home by Freddie Mac COVID-19 Support for Multifamily Renters
State of Illinois
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity Phase 3 Business Toolkit
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Restore Illinois
Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) About COVID-19
Additional Information from Other Agencies and Partners
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- DuPage County Health Department
Glenbard District 87 – Coronavirus Disease
Access Living COVID-19 Resources for the Disability Community