Free COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-Up Clinic for Age 12+
Tuesday, May 18 | 8 am – 3:45 pm
Ackerman Sports and Fitness Center, 800 St Charles Road, Glen Ellyn
The FDA has expanded the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to include adolescents 12 through 15 years of age , and this clinic will offer first dose vaccinations on Tuesday, May 18, with second dose appointments automatically scheduled on Wednesday, June 9.
A few things to know
- Children 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Adults 18+ being vaccinated must provide proof of identification (preferably a photo ID).
- Please bring a photocopy of your current health insurance card, if you have one.
- Please complete and bring the attached English or Spanish consent form.
- The vaccination process will take approximately 45 minutes, which includes 15 minutes being monitored after the injection.
- Your second dose appointment will be automatically scheduled for Wednesday, June 9 at the same time at Ackerman Sports and Fitness Center. No additional steps are required to schedule the second appointment. Please only sign up for this opportunity if you are available to receive the second dose on Wednesday, June 9.
Please call the Glen Ellyn Public Library Information Desk at 630-790-6630 with any questions regarding this Free COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-Up Clinic. The clinic is made possible by the Village of Glen Ellyn, the Glen Ellyn Park District, the Glen Ellyn Police Department, and the Glen Ellyn Public Library in cooperation with Jewel/Osco.