Suggestions and Comments
Thank you for your suggestions, comments and ideas for improvements. The library welcomes member feedback and, where possible and practical, makes adjustments.
January 2018 Suggestions
703. PLEASE have the USED book sales open till 4:30. A few only have only been open till 2pm!!!
The Used Book Sales are conducted by the Friends of the Glen Ellyn Public Library. Your suggestion will be passed on to them. Don’t forget to check the used book corner on the 1st floor across from the Circulation Desk. It is open the same hours as the library and inventory changes regularly.
704. – 706. Three separate requests to form a Harry Potter Club.
The Youth Department will consider your suggestion.
707. Please order the book: “U Got to Have U Some Fun” by Andrew Harkless, ISBN 0986386502
This title will be added to our collection.
708. Please acquire this book: “An Inside Look at the IRS — Revealing the Secrets” by Philip Liberatore, ISBN 0977438910
This title is dated and not readily available. It will not be added to the collection.
709. Last week — maybe Wednesday — when it was so icy. I drove in to the lot to return a book. You had a man stationed out there to take books so we didn’t have to get out of our cars. That was such a nice thing to do for your patrons. I bet it prevented a ton of falls.
He was happy to assist.
Thank you for the suggestions. Please email additional remarks to email@example.com. A library staff member will respond to all comments which include the correspondent’s contact information. Comments and responses are also posted on the public bulletin board in the library vestibule. You may also contact the library by mail, phone or fax at:
Glen Ellyn Public Library
400 Duane Street
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137