2019 Suggestions and Comments
Suggestions and Comments
The library welcomes member suggestions, comments, and ideas for improvements and, where possible and practical, makes adjustments.
Please email additional remarks to email@example.com. A library staff member will respond to all comments that include the correspondent’s contact information. Comments and responses are also posted in the lobby of the library.
January 2019 Suggestions
787. Thank you with everything, you are the best place in Glen Ellyn! Thank you for helping us on the computers. The book I got was so cool. So, hope you have a good day. Bye.
Thank you for the lovely compliments!!
788. I love the sewing machine!!!! And Balloons on ribbon cutting day! Maybe have balloons every day? We can make the library even more amazing!
Thank you, we are happy to hear you attended the ribbon cutting and have noticed some of the new equipment we have added to our circulating collection.
789. This library is a great place! This is one of my favorite places on earth. The staff is so nice, and I spend hours here! Keep doing great!
We are glad you enjoy spending time here!
790. Love the typewriter display- great idea!
So happy to know you enjoyed the display!
791. Enjoyable library, please purchase screen protectors with glare protection for privacy. Also, mandatory to put in an automatic air filter mechanism and once a week furniture deep cleaning. Healthy atmosphere matters! Thank you very much!
We are glad you enjoy the library! We do have an air filter mechanism in our air handling system and the filters are changed regularly. We have the carpets cleaned regularly by an outside firm and our maintenance staff spot clean carpets as needed. We have the restrooms professionally cleaned every night and sanitized once a month. Maintenance staff clean tables regularly and chairs on a rotating basis.