Conversion Case/Equipment Express Use Agreement
Glen Ellyn Public Library Conversion Cases and Equipment Express equipment are reserved for Glen Ellyn Public Library cardholders in good standing. Cardholders may check out Conversion Cases and Equipment Express for three (3) weeks. Items may be renewed for an additional three (3) weeks if no one is waiting for them.
To check out a Conversion Case or Equipment Express, you must provide your Glen Ellyn Public Library card number and a photo ID.
Your signature below indicates that you have read and agree to the following:
- I am responsible for the case and the equipment stored in it while it is checked out to me.
- I agree to save my projects on my own external storage device or cloud storage service.
- I will not hold the Glen Ellyn Public Library responsible for damage to any of my own media or for the loss of data that may occur during digital conversion or other use of the case. I understand that the library assumes no responsibility for any projects saved on library equipment.
- I will not install, alter, or delete software on any provided laptop computer.
- I am responsible for any charges that may result from loss or damage incurred to any equipment checked out to me.
Cardholder Name _________________________________________
Library Card Number ________________________________