HEALTH & SAFETY ADVISORY
For your safety, you should not participate in Virtual Reality with the Oculus Rift if you
- are prone to motion sickness.
- have impaired balance or conditions that affect your ability to safely perform physical activities.
- have heart, orthopedic or other serious medical conditions.
- have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device(s).
- are or may be pregnant.
- have a history of photosensitive seizures.
- have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder or post-traumatic stress disorder.
By signing this waiver, the participant or participant’s parent or legal guardian (if the participant is age 13-17),
- understands that these activities that could involve risk or injury.
- voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury (including death) and all hazards arising from, or related in any way to this activity, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the activity, howsoever caused and whether by negligence or otherwise.
- consents to the use, reproduction, or publishing of images obtained by Glen Ellyn Public Library during participation.
I have read the HEALTH & SAFETY ADVISORY and understand that by signing, I voluntarily assume all risks in participating on behalf of myself or the minor listed below.
FOR PARTICIPANTS UNDER 18
I ___________________________________________, as the parent/legal guardian of the minor participant named above, grant him/her permission to participate in Virtual Reality with the Oculus Rift.