Reserve a Meeting Room
GEPL cardholders who need to gather a group that can’t meet in person are invited to use our Virtual Meeting Rooms. Virtual Meeting Rooms are provided through Zoom and allow groups of up to 100 people to see and hear each other on a computer or mobile device. Reservation requests must be submitted 48 hours prior to the requested date.
Virtual meetings include a GEPL Concierge who will start and sit in on the meeting, provide technical assistance, facilitate screen sharing, monitor for Zoom-bombing, mute and unmute participants, and end the meeting.
To ensure the best possible experience, please familiarize yourself with the information below as well as our full Virtual Meeting Rooms Policy. The person who makes the reservation is responsible for ensuring compliance with this policy, and failure to comply may prevent you from reserving library meeting rooms in the future.
- I am responsible for all room decisions and agree to communicate these decisions to the library and everyone involved.
- I will pay any Meeting Room fees prior to room reservation start time and I understand that refunds will not be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of the meeting date.
- I understand that virtual meeting rooms may not be used for private social functions or for online programs or gatherings that present a clear and present danger to the welfare of the participants, attendees, library staff and members, and/or the community.
- I understand that events taking place in meeting rooms may not be closed to any person due to age, gender, race, religion, national origin, disabling condition, or any other legally protected category.
- I understand that the library retains the right to monitor all meetings, programs, and events.
- I understand that minors may use the virtual meeting rooms only under direct and constant supervision of adults, who will assume full responsibility for all activities.
- I agree to download all necessary software and software updates and to view all preparatory materials prior to the day of my event.
- I agree to the restrictions on widespread distribution of meeting link and password; information may only be directly shared with registered event attendees.
Requesting an online room reservation indicates that you agree to the terms and conditions of the Glen Ellyn Public Library Virtual Meeting Rooms Policy.