Send a print job to a library printer from a device inside or outside of the library.
- Click this link
- Choose a printer
- Color Printer: 50 cents per page
- Black and White Printer: 10 cents per page
- Enter your 14 digit library or guest card number
- Find the document you want to print and click “open” to attach it
- Follow the instructions until you see document status “your request has been processed”
Print jobs are available for 12 hours. Library staff cannot set up wireless internet on your computer.
The internet is a public network. Be aware that information sent from your laptop can be intercepted by anyone else with a wireless device and the appropriate software. Transmitting any personal information such as passwords, credit card, or Social Security numbers while using any wireless “hotspot,” including the library’s, is not recommended. If you choose to send personal information, make sure you are connected to a website that encrypts data using Secure Socket Layering (SSL). Virus and security protection is your responsibility.