Virtual Reality with the Oculus Rift
To reserve your one-hour VR session, please call the 2nd Floor Information Desk. The following times are available.
Monday-Thursday 9:30-10:30 am, 11 am-Noon, 12:30-1:30 pm, 2-3 pm, 3:30-4:30 pm, 5-6 pm, 6:30-7:30 pm.
Friday and Saturday 9:30-10:30 am, 11 am-Noon, 1:30-2:30 pm, 3-4 pm.
Sunday 1:30-2:30 pm, 3-4 pm.
- Minimum age to wear the device is 13.
- Participants, including all members of a participating group, must have signed waivers. Waivers of participants between the ages of 13 and 17 must be signed by a parent or legal guardian at the library and witnessed by a staff member.
- If a reservation is for a group, no one in that group may have another reservation the same day.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- The person signing in for a reservation must provide a valid GEPL or reciprocal library card and a school or other ID.