Send a print job to a library printer from a device inside or outside of the library.
- Connect to the PrinterOn service
- Choose a printer
- Color Printer: 50 cents per page
- Black and White Printer: 10 cents per page
- Enter a name to identify your document
- Use Browse to find the document you want to print and click “Open” to attach
- Follow the instructions until you see document status “your request has been processed”
Print jobs are available for 12 hours. Library staff cannot set up wireless internet on your computer.