Donate to the Library
Items for Friends Sales
Donations for the Friends of the Library used book sales may be dropped off at the Library Services Desk at any time. The Friends accept bagged or boxed
- quality adult and children’s books in good condition
- recent computer games and software
- music (CDs and albums)
At this time, the Friends cannot accept
- encyclopedia sets
- old computer software and manuals
- weekly magazines
- damaged, musty, or outdated materials
Donation by Check or Online using PayPal
The library gratefully accepts donations by check and online. To make a monetary donation or a donation for gift books by check, please mail your check, payable to Glen Ellyn Public Library, to our mail contact address or bring the check in to the Library Services or 2nd Floor Information Desk.
To make a monetary donation or a donation for gift books online, please use the donate button below.
Honor someone on any occasion by donating a book to the library in their name. The library will affix a personalized bookplate to the book(s) added to the collection using your donation.
To make a donation for gift books, please
- Make your donation using the Donation by Check or Online using PayPal information above.
- Complete the form below.