Call 630-534-9700 and select 1-10 to hear a story, rhyme, or even jokes read aloud by a Glen Ellyn Public Library staff member any time.
Here’s what’s playing now! Press # at any time to return to the menu.
- Amy reads I Am You: A Book About Ubuntu by Refiloe Moahloli
- Cathy reads The Fox and the Grapes from Aesop’s Fables by Jerry Pinkney
- Cathy reads The Magic Tree House Incredible Fact Book by Mary Pope Osborne
- Kate reads Home is In Between by Mitali Perkins
- Sophie reads Duck on a Bike by David Shannon
- Sophie reads Daniel Finds a Poem by Micha Archer
- Amy reads Breathe with Me: Using Breath to Feel Strong, Calm, and Happy by Miriam Gates
- Cathy reads The Crow and the Pitcher from Aesop’s Fables by Jerry Pinkney
- Cathy reads How Things Work: Discover Secrets and Science Behind Bounce Houses, Hovercraft, Robotics, and Everything In Between by T.J. Resler
- Katy reads The Book with No Pictures by B.J. Novak
Thirty percent of Americans lack reliable internet access, but if you have access to a phone, you can hear a story any time!