Reserve a Meeting Room
The Glen Ellyn Public Library’s first floor North and South meeting rooms are designed for groups of eight or more. For groups of less than eight, please consider using a Study Room.
Reservation requests must be submitted 48 hours prior to the requested date. Reservations will be confirmed or denied within five days. Please review our Meeting Rooms Policy before requesting a reservation.
Groups may request up to 12 reservations for a meeting room per calendar year as outlined below.
- Reservations open January 15 for meeting dates in March, April, and May
- Reservations open April 15 for meeting dates in June, July, and August
- Reservations open July 15 for meeting dates in September, October, and November
- Reservations open October 15 for meeting dates in December, January, and February
Request a Reservation
- Meeting date requested
- Group name
- Profit or non-profit
- Preferred room layout
- Number of attendees expected. Groups larger than 40 people must reserve both rooms to comply with fire code. If your group exceeds your estimated attendance, you may incur additional fees and the meeting may be canceled if the needed space is not available.
|Library Card Status of Organization’s Contact Person||Non-Profit Organizations||For-Profit Organizations||Group Size
40 or More
|No GEPL Card||$20||$40||$60|
|Library Card Status of Organization’s Contact Person||Failure to Vacate Room Before Library Closes||Fire Code Violation (Exceeding Room Max. of Persons)||Cleanup Fee|
|No GEPL Card||$25||$15||$40|
Rental Fees are due prior to the meeting date and can be paid online after your reservation has been approved by logging into your Meeting Room account or by calling our Meeting Room Coordinator.
|Seating Arrangement||Capacity in North||Capacity in South||Combined Capacity|
|Board Room Shape||8-16||8-16||28|
Meeting rooms include a table with chairs. Library staff can also provide professional setup with a computer, projector, DVD player, and an A/V cart, as well as whiteboards, easels, podiums, and a small table.