Reserve a Meeting Room
The Glen Ellyn Public Library’s first floor North and South meeting rooms are designed for groups of eight or more. For groups of less than eight, please consider using a Study Room.
Please review our Meeting Rooms Policy before making a reservation.
Groups may request up to 12 reservations for a meeting room per calendar year as outlined below.
- Reservations open January 15 for meeting dates in March, April, and May
- Reservations open April 15 for meeting dates in June, July, and August
- Reservations open July 15 for meeting dates in September, October, and November
- Reservations open October 15 for meeting dates in December, January, and February
To request a reservation, please contact our Meeting Room Coordinator and provide the following information.
- Meeting date requested
- Group name
- Profit or nonprofit
- Preferred room layout
- Number of attendees expected. Groups larger than 40 people must reserve both rooms to comply with fire code. If your group exceeds your estimated attendance, you may incur additional fees and the meeting may be canceled if the needed space is not available.
Reservations will be confirmed or denied within five days.
|Library Card Status of Organization’s Contact Person||Not-For-Profit Organizations||For-Profit Organizations||Group Size
40 or More
|No GEPL Card||$20||$40||$60|
|Library Card Status of Organization’s Contact Person||Failure to Vacate Room Before Library Closes||Fire Code Violation (Exceeding Room Max. of Persons)||Cleanup Fee|
|No GEPL Card||$25||$15||$40|
Rental Fees are due prior to the meeting date and can be paid online after your reservation has been approved by logging into your Meeting Room account or by calling our Meeting Room Coordinator.
|Seating Arrangement||Capacity in North||Capacity in South||Combined Capacity|
|Board Room Shape||8-16||8-16||28|
Meeting rooms include a table with chairs. Library staff can also provide professional setup with a computer, projector, DVD player, and an A/V cart, as well as whiteboards, easels, podiums, and a small table.
Meeting Room Contract
To ensure the best possible experience, please familiarize yourself with the information below. As the person making the reservation, you are responsible for the following statements. Failure to adhere to the Meeting Room Contract may prevent you or your group from reserving the library meeting rooms in the future.
- All room arrangement decisions must be communicated to all who will be assisting with the program or meeting.
- Meeting room fees must be paid prior to the time of room reservation.
- All attendees must adhere to the standards of the Glen Ellyn Public Library Member Code of Conduct.
- Light refreshments may be served; however,the library does not provide coffee supplies or paper products.
- By reserving the meeting room, your group assumes responsibility for supplying and paying for special accommodations that are requested by participants in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the library, its trustees, officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all losses, damages, costs, suits, or actions of any kind, arising and resulting and accruing from any act, omission, or error of the group or individual and any users and resulting or relating to personal injuries or property damage arising from the use of the library.
- You have read the Glen Ellyn Public Library Meeting Rooms Policy and agree to follow the statements of the Meeting Room Contract and the Glen Ellyn Public Library Code of Conduct.
By continuing to the Online Room Reservation Page, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Glen Ellyn Public Library Meeting Room Contract.